A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind Study Comparing ABT-494 to Placebo in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Are on a Stable Dose of Conventional Synthetic Disease-Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drugs (csDMARDs) and Have an Inadequate Response to csDMARDs
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Upadacitinib (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SELECT-NEXT
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 14 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 19 Aug 2021 to 6 Aug 2020.
- 18 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 600 to 660.
- 18 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 6 Aug 2020 to 19 Aug 2021.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History