A Phase I, First-Time-in-Human Study of MEDI9197, a TLR 7/8 Agonist, Administered Intratumorally as a Single Agent in Subjects With Solid Tumors or CTCL and in Combination With Durvalumab and/or Palliative Radiation in Subjects With Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 9197 (Primary) ; Durvalumab
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 05 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 8 Jul 2020 to 19 Aug 2020.
- 05 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 8 Jul 2020 to 19 Aug 2020.
- 20 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 24 Jun 2020 to 8 Jul 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History