A Prospective, Multi-center, Open-label, Single-arm, Phase 2 Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Clazosentan in Reversing Angiographically-confirmed Cerebral Vasospasm in Adult Subjects With Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage (aSAH) Treated by Surgical Clipping or Endovascular Coiling
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clazosentan (Primary)
- Indications Subarachnoid haemorrhage
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REVERSE
- Sponsors Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 26 May 2017 This trial has been prematurely ended in Finland, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 22 May 2017 Results from this trial are expected to be discussed with health authorities by the end of 2017, according to an Actelion Pharmaceuticals media release.