A Phase 1, Open-label, 2-period, Fixed-sequence Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of DS-1040b IV Infusion Coadministered With Clopidogrel in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DS 1040 (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 18 Mar 2017 Results evaluating safety and pharmacokinetics of DS-1040 in combination with Clopidogrel, presented at the 118th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 16 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 17 Feb 2016 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Mar 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.