A Prospective, Open, Comparative, Within Patient Controlled Multicenter Phase 3 Study of Blue Light Cystoscopy With Cysview and White Light Cystoscopy Using KARL STORZ D-Light C PDD Flexible Videoscope System in Detection of Bladder Cancer in Patients With Bladder Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hexyl aminolevulinate (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Diagnostic use; Registrational
- Sponsors PhotoCure
- 23 Aug 2017 According to a Photocure media release, the possible sNDA approval is expected in 2018.
- 16 Aug 2017 According to a Photocure media release, the sNDA filing is a combination drug device application with the KARL STORZ D-LIGHT C PDD Flexible Videoscope System. The sNDA also supports the approval for repeated use of BLC with Cysview and to expand the indication include detection of carcinoma in situ (CIS).
- 16 Aug 2017 According to a Photocure media release, based on the results from this study the company has submitted a supplemental new drug application (sNDA) to the US FDA, for use of Blue Light Flexible Cystoscopy with Cysview for use during surveillance cystoscopy to detect recurrence of bladder cancer using a flexible cystoscope.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History