A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group, Efficacy and Safety Evaluation of HORIZANT (Gabapentin Enacarbil Extended-Release Tablets) in Adolescents Aged 13 to 17 Years Old With Moderate-to-Severe Primary Restless Legs Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gabapentin enacarbil (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Arbor Pharmaceuticals; XenoPort
- 02 Feb 2016 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2027 to 1 Oct 2023, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2027 to 1 Oct 2023, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.