An Open-label, Multiple-dose, Pharmacokinetic Study of SR-T100 Gel (Containing 2.3% Solamargine in Solanum Undatum Plant Extract) in Patients With Actinic Keratosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SR T100 (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors G&E Herbal Biotechnology
- 27 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 27 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 27 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.