A Multicenter, International, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Demonstrate the Clinical Efficacy and Safety of a Subcutaneous Immunotherapy With gpASIT+ in Patients With Grass Pollen-induced Allergic Rhinoconjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy-BioTech Tools (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ASIT biotech; BioTech Tools
- 03 Jul 2017 Results published in an ASIT biotech Media Release.
- 03 Jul 2017 According to an ASIT biotech media release, data from this study wiere presented at at the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI) 2017.
- 30 May 2017 According to an ASIT biotech media release, data from this study will be presented at at the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI) 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History