A Multicenter, International, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Demonstrate the Clinical Efficacy and Safety of a Subcutaneous Immunotherapy With gpASIT+ in Patients With Grass Pollen-induced Allergic Rhinoconjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy-BioTech Tools (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ASIT biotech; BioTech Tools
- 30 May 2017 According to an ASIT biotech media release, data from thsis study will be presented at at the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI) 2017.
- 28 Feb 2017 According to an ASIT biotech media release, company is planning to discuss the study results with regulatory agencies in Germany and the US regarding gp-ASIT+™ clinical development.
- 28 Feb 2017 According to an ASIT biotech media release, following additional analyses, full results will be presented at upcoming scientific meetings and will be reported in a research article which will be published in scientific journal.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History