A Single-Center, Randomized, Open-Label, Single-Dose Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability of Depot Buprenorphine (RBP-6000) Using Poly (DL-lactide-co-glycolide) Polymer of Two Different Molecular Weights (Low and High Molecular Weights as Test Treatments) in Comparison to Intermediate Molecular Weight (Reference Treatment) in Treatment-Seeking Subjects With Opioid Use Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Buprenorphine/naloxone (Primary)
- Indications Opioid abuse
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Indivior; Reckitt Benckiser
- 12 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Jul 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.