A Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter, Controlled, Pivotal Study To Assess Safety And Efficacy Of Elad® In Subjects With Alcohol-Induced Liver Decompensation (AILD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Extracorporeal hepatocyte-based therapy (Primary)
- Indications Alcoholic hepatitis; Liver failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vital Therapies
- 03 Aug 2017 Updated baseline characteristics (n=93) presented in a Vital Therapies media release.
- 03 Aug 2017 According to a Vital Therapies media release, 95 subjects have been enrolled in this trial as of August 2, 2017.
- 05 Jun 2017 According to a Vital Therapies media release, enrollment criteria for VTL-308 were devised based on extensive analysis of prior clinical data for the ELAD System, including the 203 subject randomized dataset from VTI-208, a prior Phase 3 trial.