A Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter, Controlled, Pivotal Study To Assess Safety And Efficacy Of Elad In Subjects With Alcohol-Induced Liver Decompensation (AILD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Extracorporeal hepatocyte-based therapy (Primary)
- Indications Alcoholic hepatitis; Liver failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vital Therapies
- 25 Oct 2017 According to a Vital Therapies media release, as of October 24th, 79% enrolled based on its target of at least 150 subjects and the Company is expecting to report topline data in the third quarter of next year.
- 03 Aug 2017 Updated baseline characteristics (n=93) presented in a Vital Therapies media release.
- 03 Aug 2017 According to a Vital Therapies media release, 95 subjects have been enrolled in this trial as of August 2, 2017.