A 26-week, randomized, double blind, parallel-group multicenter study to assess the efficacy and safety of QVA149 (110/50 μg o.d.) vs tiotropium (18 μg o.d.) + salmeterol/fluticasone propionate FDC (50/500 μg b.i.d.) in patients with moderate to severe COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate/indacaterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Aug 2017 This study has been completed in Spain (End date:2017-07-18).
- 19 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 19 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.