A 26-week, randomized, double blind, parallel-group multicenter study to assess the efficacy and safety of QVA149 (110/50 μg o.d.) vs tiotropium (18 μg o.d.) + salmeterol/fluticasone propionate FDC (50/500 μg b.i.d.) in patients with moderate to severe COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate/indacaterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 26 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 25 Sep 2017 This study has been completed in Germany (End date:2017-07-18).
- 25 Sep 2017 This study has been completed in Latvia (End date:2017-07-18).