A Phase I, Open-Label, 2 Part Multicentre Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Olaparib in Combination With Carboplatin: Part A: Dose Escalation of Olaparib in Combination With Carboplatin in Patients With Advanced HER-2 Negative Breast Cancer; Followed by Part B: an Expansion Phase of Olaparib in Combination With Carboplatin in the Neoadjuvant Treatment of HER-2 Negative Breast Cancer Patients With Germline BRCA1/2 Mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Anthracyclines; Carboplatin; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Jul 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 49 to 15.