A Phase 4, Randomized, Open Label, Multicenter, Prospective Comparative Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Edoxaban or Warfarin Therapy In Cardiovascular Implantable Electrical Device Procedures in Patients With Non-valvular Atrial Fibrillation
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Edoxaban (Primary) ; Warfarin
- Indications Thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENTICED-AF
- 08 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 18 Feb 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Oct 2015 New trial record