A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Bempedoic Acid (ETC-1002) 180 mg Compared to Placebo Added to Background Lipid-Modifying Therapy in Patients With Elevated LDL-C Who Are Statin Intolerant
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bempedoic acid (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLEAR-Serenity; CVOT
- Sponsors Esperion Therapeutics
- 06 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 06 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 02 Oct 2017 According to an Esperion Therapeutics media release, top-line results are expected to be announced by the second quarter of 2018.