A multi-centre, double blind, randomised, placebo-controlled, parallel group, phase II trial to determine the efficacy of intra-nodular injection of anti-TNF to control disease progression in early Dupuytren's disease, with a dose response
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Dupuytren's contracture
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 05 Mar 2016 Accrual to date is 0%, according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 08 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 01 Oct 2015 New trial record