Proof-of-concept, Single Center Study in Healthy Adult Volunteers to Investigate Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Prophylactic Activity of Single Dose DSM265 in a Controlled Human Malarial Infection Challenge Either by Direct Venous Inoculation of Plasmodium Falciparum Sporozoites or Mosquito-borne Plasmodium Falciparum
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DSM 265 (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.