A 52-week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of QAW039 When Added to Existing Asthma Therapy in Patients With Uncontrolled Severe Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fevipiprant (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 02 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 27 Mar 2019.
- 02 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 27 Mar 2019.
- 10 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Nov 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.