A Single-Dose, Randomized, Three-way, Partially Blinded Crossover Study to Compare the Pharmacokinetics and Bioavailability of Ceftriaxone Administered as a 1 Gram Intravenous Infusion, a 1 Gram Subcutaneous Infusion and a 2 Gram Subcutaneous Infusion in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftriaxone (Primary) ; Ceftriaxone
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors scPharmaceuticals; Sensile Medical
- 31 Oct 2016 Results presented at IDWeek 2016, as per scPharmaceuticals media release.
- 30 Oct 2016 Results assessing pharmacokinetic comparision of subcutaneous administration of ceftriaxone verses intravenous administration presented at the IDWeek 2016.
- 06 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.