A Randomized, Observer-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Three Prime-boost Regimens of the Candidate Prophylactic Vaccines for Ebola Ad26.ZEBOV and MVA-BN-Filo in Healthy Adults, Including Elderly Subjects, HIV-infected Subjects, and Healthy Children in Three Age Strata in Africa
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ad26 EBOV vaccine (Primary) ; Modified Vaccinia Ankara Bavarian Nordic Ebola Marburg vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Janssen; Janssen Vaccines and Prevention
- 04 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 21 Jul 2019 to 4 Jun 2019.
- 20 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 18 Jun 2019 to 21 Jul 2019.
- 01 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 1188 to 1056.