A multi-center pivotal, double-blind, placebo-controlled study with IPF patients on pirfenidone or nintedanib randomized to receive either PBI-4050 or a placebo
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PBI 4050 (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ProMetic Life Sciences
- 18 Apr 2017 According to a ProMetic Life Sciences media release, company has recieved concurrence from the US Food and Drug Administration ("FDA") on the design of this trial.
- 22 Feb 2017 According to a ProMetic Life Sciences media release, results from phase II study (CTP 251364) support the rationale and clinical design of this study.
- 22 Feb 2017 According to a ProMetic Life Sciences media release, company intended to initiate this trial in Q2 2017.