RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF LEBRIKIZUMAB IN ADULT AND ADOLESCENT PATIENTS (12-75 YEARS OF AGE) WITH MODERATE TO SEVERE ATOPIC DERMATITIS, WHO ARE INADEQUATELY CONTROLLED BY OR ARE INTOLERANT TO TOPICAL CORTICOSTEROIDS TOPICAL CALCINEURIN INHIBITORS
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lebrikizumab (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to United Kingdom Clinical research Network record.
- 06 Oct 2015 New trial record