A Phase I, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Escalating Single Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Epsi- Gam in Healthy, Cat-, Dust Mite-, or Bermuda Grass-Allergic Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Epsi Gam (Primary)
- Indications Hypersensitivity
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Tunitas Therapeutics
- 15 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 17 May 2016 According to Tunitas Therapeutics media release, the company expects to have top-line results later this year and expand testing to the United States in 2017.
- 06 Oct 2015 New trial record