A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Vehicle Controlled Study To Compare The Efficacy And Safety Of CD5789 50μg/g Cream Versus Vehicle Cream In Subjects With Acne Vulgaris
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trifarotene (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Galderma
- 18 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 18 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 05 Feb 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.