A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Vehicle Controlled Study To Compare The Efficacy And Safety Of CD5789 50μg/g Cream Versus Vehicle Cream In Subjects With Acne Vulgaris
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trifarotene (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Galderma
- 06 Dec 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany (End date: 2017-11-16).
- 31 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.