A phase I/Ib, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose escalation study to evaluate the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of a single dose of Nemolizumab (CIM331) in healthy Japanese and Caucasian volunteers and Japanese patients with atopic dermatitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nemolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical
- 13 Jul 2017 Results of population pharmacokinetic analysis from two studies including this study published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 26 Sep 2015 Results published in the British Journal of Dermatology.
- 26 Sep 2015 New trial record