Phase I Study of Intratumoral CAVATAK® (Coxsackievirus A21) and Pembrolizumab in Subjects With Advanced Melanoma (VLA-011 CAPRA)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CVA 21 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CAPRA
- Sponsors Viralytics
- 13 Nov 2017 According to a Viralytics media release, updated results from this trial were presented at the 32nd Annual Meeting of the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC). To date, 26 patients have been enrolled in this study.
- 05 Apr 2017 Primary endpoint (Statistical futility endpoint: achieving 2 confirmed objective responses (CR or PR) in the first 12 patients enrolled) has been met, according to interim results presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 50, according to interim results presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History