A Randomized, Multicenter, Open-label, Parallel-group, 12-week Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Switching From Tiotropium to QVA149 (Indacaterol Maleate/Glycopyrronium Bromide) in Symptomatic Mild to Moderate COPD Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate/indacaterol (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 27 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 27 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 06 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.