A Phase II Pharmacodynamic Investigation of the Efficacy of Vorinostat to Induce Fetal Hemoglobin in Adults With Severe Sickle Cell Disease Who Have Not Benefitted From Prior Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jun 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued early due to slow accrual.
- 07 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Oct 2015 New trial record