A phase I and pharmacokinetic study to determine the safety of ET-743 administered as a continuous intravenous infusion over 24 hours every 21 days in patients with soft tissue sarcoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Trabectedin (Primary)
- Indications Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Taiho Pharmaceutical
- 07 Oct 2015 New trial record
- 28 Sep 2015 According to a Taiho Pharmaceutical media release, trabectedin 0.25 mg and 1 mg IV Infusion received marketing approval from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare for the treatment of patients with soft tissue sarcoma in Japan. The results of this and two other trials supported this marketing approval.