Brimonidine Tartrate for the Treatment of Injection Related Erythema Associated With Sub-cutaneous Administration of Peginterferon Beta-1a (BRITE)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Brimonidine (Primary) ; Peginterferon beta-1a
- Indications Erythema; Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRITE
- Sponsors Biogen
- 27 Apr 2016 The trial status is "Prematurely ended" in Netherlands.
- 21 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 12 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Aug 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.