A Phase 1b Open-Label Study of PEGylated Recombinant Human Hyaluronidase (PEGPH20) Combined With Pembrolizumab in Subjects With Selected Hyaluronan High Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hyaluronidase (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Gastric cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Halozyme Therapeutics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Apr 2017 Trial design of the study presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 09 Dec 2016 Time frame of primary endpoints has been changed from 6 month dose escalation period to 13 month dose escalation period.