A Prospective, Single-Arm, Open-label, Non-randomized, Phase IIA Trial of a Nonavalent Prophylactic HPV Vaccine to Assess Immunogenicity of a Prime and Deferred-Booster Dosing Schedule Among 9-11 Year-Old Girls and Boys
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant nonavalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 27 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 May 2020 to 29 Feb 2020.
- 27 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Dec 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 143 to 200.