An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics of Intranasal Esketamine and Its Effects on the Pharmacokinetics of Orally-Administered Midazolam and Bupropion in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Esketamine (Primary) ; Bupropion; Midazolam
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 22 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Feb 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record