A Phase 1b Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability and Antitumor Activity of the Combination of BGB 3111 With Obinutuzumab in Subjects With B-Cell Lymphoid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BGB 3111 (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab
- Indications B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 16 Jun 2017 According to a BeiGene media release, as of March 31, 2017, 45 patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) / small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL) and 17 patients with follicular lymphoma (FL) were enrolled in the trial.
- 16 Jun 2017 According to a BeiGene media release initial data from the study has been presented at the 14th International Conference on Malignant Lymphoma (14-ICML) 2017.
- 16 Jun 2017 Initial data from the study published in a BeiGene media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History