A Phase 1b Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability and Antitumor Activity of the Combination of BGB 3111 With Obinutuzumab in Subjects With B-Cell Lymphoid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zanubrutinib (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 09 Dec 2017 Results presented in a BeiGene Media Release.
- 01 Nov 2017 According to a BeiGene media release, data will be presented at the upcoming 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting.
- 16 Jun 2017 According to a BeiGene media release, as of March 31, 2017, 45 patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) / small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL) and 17 patients with follicular lymphoma (FL) were enrolled in the trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History