Indacaterol 110µg/ Glycopyrronium 50µg (Ultibro) Versus Tiotropium (Spiriva) Alone to Reduce Exertional Dyspnea in Patients With Moderate to Severe COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate/indacaterol (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RED
- 29 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 29 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 29 Aug 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.