A Phase 1b Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study of PRTX-100 in Adult Patients With Persistent/Chronic Immune Thrombocytopenia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Staphylococcal-protein-A (Primary)
- Indications Immune thrombocytopenic purpura
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Protalex
- 29 Aug 2017 According to a Protalex media release, Protalex has opened seven new clinical trial sites in the U.K.The first U.K. patient has enrolled.
- 29 Aug 2017 According to a Protalex media release, following a planned interim analysis of data from the second dose cohort of this trial, enrollment in the third cohort has been initiated.The first patient in the third cohort was dosed at 12.0 µg/kg.
- 07 Jun 2017 According to a Protalex media release, the company has started patients screening in the United Kingdom. With this expansion, the company now has more than 20 sites worldwide open for patient enrollment.