A Phase 1b Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study of PRTX-100 in Adult Patients With Persistent/Chronic Immune Thrombocytopenia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Staphylococcal-protein-A (Primary)
- Indications Immune thrombocytopenic purpura
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Protalex
- 13 Nov 2017 According to a Protalex media release, following a planned interim analysis of data from the third dose cohort of the phase Ib study, the company has initiated enrollment in the fourth cohort of this trial.
- 26 Oct 2017 According to a Protalex media release, results from the higher dose cohorts are anticipated in coming months.
- 29 Aug 2017 According to a Protalex media release, Protalex has opened seven new clinical trial sites in the U.K.The first U.K. patient has enrolled.