A 21-Week, Open-label, Randomized, Controlled, Parallel-group, Multi-center Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of HOE901-U300 Administered According to a Device-Supported Treat-to-target Regimen Versus Routine Titration in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AUTOMATIX
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 16 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.