A 21-Week, Open-label, Randomized, Controlled, Parallel-group, Multi-center Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of HOE901-U300 Administered According to a Device-Supported Treat-to-target Regimen Versus Routine Titration in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AUTOMATIX
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 15 Sep 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.