A Phase III, Long-Term Treatment Study of ME2125 in Patients with Parkinson's Disease with Wearing-Off Phenomenon .
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Safinamide (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Oct 2015 New trial record
- 07 Oct 2015 According to a Meiji media release, this trial has been initiated.