Evaluation of the Addition of N-Acetylcysteine to Topotecan in the Tumor Microenvironment of Persistent or Recurrent High Grade Endometrioid or Serous Ovarian Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Acetylcysteine (Primary) ; Acetylcysteine (Primary) ; Topotecan (Primary)
- Indications Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 10 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.