A Study of Three Doses of Lasmiditan (50 mg, 100 mg and 200 mg) Compared to Placebo in the Acute Treatment of Migraine: A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Parallel Group Study (SPARTAN)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lasmiditan (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPARTAN
- Sponsors CoLucid Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Sep 2017 According to an Eli Lilly media release, data from this study were presented at the 18th Congress of the International Headache Society (IHC) 2017.
- 09 Sep 2017 Results presented in an Eli Lilly media release.
- 06 Sep 2017 According to an Eli Lilly media release, data from this study will be presented at the 18th Congress of the International Headache Society (IHC) 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History