A Study of Three Doses of Lasmiditan (50 mg, 100 mg and 200 mg) Compared to Placebo in the Acute Treatment of Migraine: A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Parallel Group Study (SPARTAN)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lasmiditan (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPARTAN
- Sponsors CoLucid Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Aug 2017 Results published in an Eli Lilly media release.
- 04 Aug 2017 Primary endpoint (Proportion of subjects headache pain free at 2 hours post dose) has been met according to an Eli Lilly media release.
- 10 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History