A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Cortexolone 17α-Propionate (CB-03-01) Cream, 1% Applied Twice Daily for 12 Weeks in Subjects With Facial Acne Vulgaris
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CB 03 01 (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cassiopea
- 15 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 15 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 May 2017.
- 12 Nov 2015 According to a Cassiopea media release the trial has initiated and the first patient has been enrolled in the study in the USA. The MR also states that results from the study will be available in H2 2017.