A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose-ranging, Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of BCX7353 as a Preventative Treatment to Reduce the Frequency of Attacks in Subjects With Hereditary Angioedema
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BCX 7353 (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APeX-1
- Sponsors BioCryst Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint (Number of confirmed HAE attacks) has been met according to a Biocryst media release.
- 05 Sep 2017 Results presented in the BioCryst Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 05 Sep 2017 According to a BioCryst Pharmaceuticals media release, Status changed from recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History