Phase II trial of PSA-IL2-GM-CSF-vaccine in patients with prostate cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PSA-IL2-GM-CSF vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2017 According to an OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals media release, the trial protocol of the study is now under review by the Regulatory Committee at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical School, the host hospital network for the study.
- 13 Jul 2017 According to an OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals media release, the protocol is awaiting approval from the Institutional Review Board (IRB) at the host hospital, a preeminent North-eastern U.S. cancer research network. The protocol was previously submitted to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and received no comments within the 30-day comment period.
- 20 Jun 2017 According to an OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals media release, this study is expected to begin in 2017.