A Randomised, Placebo Controlled, Double-blind, Dose Escalation, Single Centre Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of PnuBioVax Administered on Three Occasions 28 Days Apart at Three Dose Levels in Healthy Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium infections; Pneumonia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors ImmunoBiology
- 10 Nov 2017 Results published in the Vaccine
- 04 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Sep 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History