Effects of the concomitant use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and other inhibitors of the tubular multidrug resistance protein 4 transporter on the renal function of HIV-1 infected patients treated with tenofovir disoproxil fumarate containing antiretroviral regimens.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms The NSHIV study
- 14 Oct 2015 New source identified and integrated (Netherlands Trial Register - NTR4618)
- 13 Oct 2015 New trial record
- 23 Sep 2015 Results published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.