A Phase 1, Open-label, Dose Escalation And Expansion Study Of Pf-06801591 In Patients With Locally Advanced Or Metastatic Melanoma, Squamous Cell Head And Neck Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Sarcoma, Non-small Cell Lung Cancer, Urothelial Carcinoma Or Other Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6801591 (Primary) ; PF 6801591 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Hodgkin's disease; Malignant melanoma; Ovarian cancer; Sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 Sep 2017 Preliminary results (n=26; data cut off: 31 Jan, 2017) assessing safety, efficacy, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of PF 0680159 administered intravenously or subcutaneously in patients with locally advanced or metastatic solid tumors, presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 24 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 180 to 150.
- 24 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Nov 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History