A Phase 1, Open-label, Dose Escalation And Expansion Study Of Pf-06801591 In Patients With Locally Advanced Or Metastatic Melanoma, Squamous Cell Head And Neck Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Sarcoma, Non-small Cell Lung Cancer, Urothelial Carcinoma Or Other Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6801591 (Primary) ; PF 6801591 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Hodgkin's disease; Malignant melanoma; Ovarian cancer; Sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 24 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 180 to 150.
- 24 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Nov 2020.
- 24 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Nov 2018.