A Phase 1, Open-label, Dose Escalation And Expansion Study Of Pf-06801591 In Patients With Locally Advanced Or Metastatic Melanoma, Squamous Cell Head And Neck Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Sarcoma, Non-small Cell Lung Cancer, Urothelial Carcinoma Or Other Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6801591 (Primary) ; PF 6801591 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Hodgkin's disease; Malignant melanoma; Ovarian cancer; Sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 27 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2020 to 21 Jan 2021.
- 27 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 14 May 2019.
- 12 Sep 2017 Preliminary results (n=26; data cut off: 31 Jan, 2017) assessing safety, efficacy, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of PF 0680159 administered intravenously or subcutaneously in patients with locally advanced or metastatic solid tumors, presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History